MoPub offers a three piece platform for mobile publishers, founded by app developers who appreciate the use of an open source SDK. The platform enables publishers/developers to choose between monetising between direct ads, ad networks or its real time bidding system. This provides unmatched transparency and enables full maximisation of advertising potential without sacrificing the user experience.
MoPub also offers substantial analytics and control and provides real time controls to monitor campaigns and maximise their revenue. The platform can also be used to run cross promotions on apps to share impressions, clicks and installs to drive traffic from one app to the other. It works on all HTML browsers and supports any size of ad on screens, phones or tablets.
- Open source SDKs for Android and iOS
- Variety of major ad formats supported, including static images, full HTML5, video, Rich Media and ORMMA Rich Media
- Full tracking provided to monitor impressions, clicks, revenuws and active users
- Optimizes ad networks to maximize clicks and revenue from campaigns
- MoPub offers an ad serving solution built specifically for mobile publishers
- Manage all of your first-party direct sold campaigns with an open source SDK
- Expand your mobile advertising business with ad management, optimisation and reporting
- Connect to advertisers through the ‘MoPub Marketplace’, an RTB exchange for mobile apps
- The integrated reporting dashboard allows you to adapt your strategy
- The MoPub API allows app developers to integrate the functionality of MoPub
- Allocate the right inventory to the right ad network with MoPub’s mediation
- Optimise ongoing performance with budgeting and targeting
- Identify top performing sources across geographies and OS such as iOS and Android
- Prioritize with orders and line items and more
Floor 14 Hanover Street
1355 Market St #900
Jim Payne – CEO and Co-Founder
Jim Payne was the CEO of MoPub. He served MoPub in this role until it was acquired by Twitter in October 2013.
MoPub Jobs and Careers
MoPub lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in San Francisco and London across roles in Sales & Partnerships, Software Engineering, and Product Design. You can find employee reviews of MoPub on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Key Markets:||Global, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Trading Models:||Direct, Private Exchange|
Mobile Ad News Weekly - Facebook and Twitter post ad revenue earnings, Snapchat tests non-skip video ads Posted on April 27, 2018 by Anne Freier
Ex-MoPub founder launches programmatic in-app parallel bidding platform MAX Posted on April 27, 2018 by Anne Freier
Why Ad Summit Kyiv Should Be in Your Schedule on May, 16-17 Posted on April 17, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Ad Summit Kyiv welcomes Google, Tune, Facebook, Mopub, Pubmatic [Agenda is Live] Posted on March 27, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Go2mobi Expands Integration with Ad Exchange, Increasing Native and Display Inventory Posted on February 14, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Innovid bolsters solutions for in-app video viewability Posted on January 31, 2018 by Anne Freier
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Twitter plans to declutter its advertising process Posted on September 18, 2017 by Anne Freier
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2018) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Jamie Giggs
An End-To-End Platform For Publishers
iOS and Android Mobile Advertising
Mobile platform and MaaS
Branded content for mobile
White Label Advertising Server
The world's most popular free, open source ad serving system
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoPub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.