MobAir is a leading mobile advertising technology company that provides a complete package of user acquisition services. Our solutions allow flexible promotion on any scale, and our team makes the process safe and effortless.
MobAir connects advertisers and publishers worldwide, establishing the ideal conditions for successful promotion and monetization. Algorithmic targeting and constant optimization perpetually improve your ads’ positioning, maximizing ROI for all parties involved. Whether you need a burst of installs to quickly boost your app’s ranking or a long multi-stage campaign to maintain a stable influx of users with high lifetime value – MobAir is your best bet.
- Timely payments and special rates for publishers on outstanding delivery
- Dedicated account managers, live support 24/7
- Smooth, coherent API and lightweight SDK ad integration
- Wide range of ad formats to fit any possible preferences
- Strict control over creative materials to ensure brand safety
- Extensive experience promoting Utility, E-commerce, Travel and Gaming apps
- In-house intelligent fraud protection suite
- In-house tracking platform
- Server-to-Server Integration
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Offer Wall, Video|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
Why Mobile Advertising Is the Driving Force for Your App Business Posted on December 05, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Week in Review – What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on July 28, 2017 by Anne Freier
The APAC factor: Liftoff, Drawbridge and MobAir announce expansions Posted on July 26, 2017 by Anne Freier
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile Advertising Trends 2017 - The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 24, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Interview with Dmitry Atamanyuk, CEO of GDM Group, on the Key Trends in Mobile Advertising Posted on August 30, 2016 by Jamie Giggs
GDM Group officially launches to provide mobile monetisation and user acquisition solutions Posted on July 20, 2016 by Anne Freier
Be the first to leave a review.