Liftoff is a CPA-optimised mobile UA platform for running campaigns, using Liftoff’s custom algorithms to drive continuous real-time improvement to your CPI by targeting post-install actions as opposed to simple installs. With mobile retargeting attracting existing users to your app again, and lookalike targeting to monetise users which are most similar to your own, the platform offers a large toolkit to increase your app’s downloads.
Liftoff’s payment plan is also coded to be smart: once you’ve hit your CPA goals, you pay for target actions specified by you instead of installs, moving away from buying on CPI. A/B testing is also in the toolkit, together with creative ad design and 100% transparent tracking of budgets and inventory.
- 1.1 million profiles in database for lookalike targeting
- Case studies, webinars and video resources
- Used by eHarmony, Zoosk and JackThreads among others
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
Consumers are becoming more receptive towards mobile commerce Posted on June 07, 2018 by Anne Freier
Week in Review - YouTube launches new Trueview pricing, HQ Trivia shows how event-based mobile ads work Posted on April 06, 2018 by Anne Freier
Money goes mobile: men are more expensive to acquire than women on finance apps Posted on April 05, 2018 by Anne Freier
New data shows women could be a profitable, untapped market for financial apps Posted on April 05, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Latest AppsFlyer Performance Index finds smaller players are conquering market share Posted on February 23, 2018 by Anne Freier
Week in Review - Facebook posts earnings, app downloads soar & UK mobile ad revenues jump Posted on February 02, 2018 by Anne Freier
Dating app subscriptions rise during the cold season - opportunity for mobile app marketers Posted on February 02, 2018 by Anne Freier
The cost to acquire a dating app user dropped 18% in 2017 Posted on February 01, 2018 by Andy Boxall
Week in Review – What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on October 27, 2017 by Anne Freier
- 2018 Mobile Shopping Apps Report Analysis: Engagement by Gender Posted on 10th July 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- 10 Tips for Choosing a Mobile Demand-Side Platform Posted on 09th July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Last Click Attribution Is Dead. Now What? Posted on 09th July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile Marketing Events in 2018 – Part 2 Posted on 06th July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 2018 Mobile Shopping Apps Report Analysis: Monthly Trends Posted on 02nd July 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
your app, our people
Mobile Casino Ad Network
1 Trick to Make More Money Per Click
Mobile advertising done right
Mobile Performance Network
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Liftoff representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.