InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. They have recently acquired a mobile rich media company Sprout, allowing them to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory.
The InMobi Adtracker also offers UDID-less tracking for mobile apps, conversions and event tracking. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis and InMobi work with a number of publishers and developers as well as via leading mobile ad exchanges.
- HTML 5 rich media ad-creation platform
- Free adtracking to analyse post-click conversions across multiple networks
- Free SDK for iOS and Android
- Gives you the opportunity to drive engagement and revenue
- Experience personalised advertising
- Contextual and curated recommendations on mobile devices
- Gives you brand engagement at scale
- They help you cross-sell, re-target & re-activate users
- They are ranked 15th on Fast Company’s the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2016 List
- InMobi analyses 120 TB of user data on a monthly basis
- More than 6 million app downloads are tracked monthly by the company
- They offer over 1.5 billion mobile devices
- HD video and native ads to engage users
Room 803-807,Tower B,
No.91 Jianguo Road,
20 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60654
InMobi PTE Ltd,
45 The Brew Eagle House,
163 City Road,
London EC1V 1NR,
InMobi PTE Ltd,
38, Rue Jean Mermoz,
Unit F8EO09, Aurora Tower,
83, Al Falak Street,
Izumi Garden Tower 28F,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106 6208
39-41 Mount Street,
Prahran VIC 3181,
6th, 7th and 8th Floor, Block Delta (Block B),
Embassy Tech Square,
Kadubeesanahalli Village Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 103
Naveen Tewari – Founder and CEO
Naveen is the founder of InMobi. His philosophy of constant innovation and disruption is embedded deep into the DNA of ‘InMobians’ and is resonated across InMobi.
Anne Frisbie – SVP and GM
Anne is currently Senior Vice President, Global Brand and Programmatic at InMobi. She oversees InMobi Exchange, Brand sales in North America and Europe, and also leads InMobi’s global Brand strategy.
InMobi Jobs and Careers
InMobi lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in India, Bangalore across roles in Strategy and Operations, Finance and Legal, Sales and Business Development, Technology, Products and Human Resourcing.
You can find employee reviews of InMobi on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With InMobi publishers can maximize their engagement and revenues with HD video and native ads built on native technology. This includes both gaming and non-gaming apps.
Ad formats available include the following:
- Rich media
- Full-screen interstitials
- Video (360 or vertical, full-screen, in-feed, rewarded, splash, out-stream and in-stream)
- Customizable native ad units (carousel, content stream, content wall, news feed, app wall, chat list)
Publishers can also maximize their yield with dynamic pricing and campaign optimization. InMobi offers a lightweight SDK which can monetize an app directly or programmatically.
InMobi enables advertisers to acquire users and drive app installs. They have a range of targeting options available to mobile advertisers, including:
- Lookalike targeting
- Appographic targeting
Advertisers can remarket to their mobile users across different stages of the lifecycle based on persona, context and product affinity.
Remarketing allows advertisers to maximize in-app purchases, nudge users to sign up and re-engage dormant users. Campaigns can also be customized through InMobi’s tools.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Africa, Europe, India, Japan, South Africa, UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Targeting:||Carrier, Channel, Country, Device, Operator, OS, Time|
App marketers are only slowly adopting in-app header bidding technologies despite proven advantages Posted on September 11, 2018 by Anne Freier
Photo-sharing app Vebbler raises funds from consortium of investors Posted on July 18, 2018 by Ben Heathcote
InMobi partners with Microsoft to launch cloud-based mobile enterprise marketing platform Posted on June 27, 2018 by Anne Freier
Epom Self-serve DSP for Advertisers: 1 Year in Review Posted on June 20, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Why Ad Summit Kyiv Should Be in Your Schedule on May, 16-17 Posted on April 17, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Week in Review - Snapchat, Spotify boost mobile ad offering whilst Google removes billions of bad ads Posted on March 16, 2018 by Anne Freier
InMobi partners with GeoEdge to improve user experience of mobile ads Posted on March 14, 2018 by Anne Freier
Week in Review - MWC and majority of mobile advertisers plan to increase video expenditure Posted on March 02, 2018 by Anne Freier
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- The 2018 Indian Festive Guide for App Marketers Posted on 18th October 2018 (about 4 days ago)
- How to Choose the Best Mobile App Monetization Strategy Posted on 16th October 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- InMobi Pulse – Making Market Research “Do it Yourself” Posted on 15th October 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- How Does In-App Advertising Work? Posted on 09th October 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Event Diary: Advertising Week New York 2018 Posted on 08th October 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
Mobile monetization and marketing
High engagement mobile ads
Mobile Programmatic Media Buying Platform for Native, Rich Media and Video Ads
A Global Mobile Ad Display Company
Chinese mobile ad network
Next generation mobile advertising etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a InMobi representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.