Headquartered in Austin, TX with offices across the globe, Digital Turbine aims to deliver the right app to the right person at the right time, around the world. With iOS and Android inventory in over 190 countries, you’re sure to find the right fit!
- Our app marketing solutions enable brands and app developers to acquire users and promote their brands, while giving mobile content publishers an efficient means of monetization
- Direct partnerships with mobile carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, Digital Turbine grant us exclusive access to pre-install inventory
- In addition to user acquisition, we offer user engagement campaigns, or mobile retargeting, designed to guide existing or churned users to specific in-app actions.
- In addition to our app marketing capabilities we work with mobile carriers and OEMs to develop white-label content and billing solutions.
Digital Turbine Info
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Asia, Europe, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall|
|Trading Models:||Cross Promotion, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
|Tracking:||ADX, Appsflyer, Flurry, HasOffers, Kochava|
Latest AppsFlyer Performance Index finds smaller players are conquering market share Posted on February 23, 2018 by Anne Freier ...sources in the non-gaming index were brand new to the universal ranking, including Global Wide Media, Digital Turbine, Leadbolt, Moloco, Adperio and Liftoff.
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer Acquisition, Avazu, mobileCore, AppBrainand AppThis.
AppLovin to be acquired by Chinese investment firm in $1.4 billion deal Posted on September 28, 2016 by Anne Freier " Jim Harvey, EVP, Advertising, Digital Turbine.
5 Ways to Beat Your Competition Using Programmatic Advertising Posted on September 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev Contact Digital Turbineto find out how we can help.
6 Reasons Ad Agencies Prefer Native Mobile App Advertising over Traditional Display Posted on September 15, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev Digital Turbine’s native App Installs achieve, on average, a conversion rate of 25% while traditional....
Native app install conversion rates up 25% at Digital Turbine Posted on August 26, 2016 by Anne Freier Digital Turbine, the mobile advertising and app monetization firm, announced that its native app installs....
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Females Found to be More Smartphone Savvy than Males Posted on 18th April 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Gen Z – Will the Smartphone Generation Change the Way We Work Posted on 01st April 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Are You Losing 21 Percent of Your Ad Budget to Fraud? Posted on 29th March 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Can a Smartphone App Really Help Improve Our Mental Health? Posted on 20th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Amazon Alexa Has Got Skills — But Does Anyone Care? Posted on 15th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Real rewards for virtual achievements
Reach your ideal customers on the world's largest professional network
Best App Promotion Platform
Programmatic approach to the real human's phone
Largest Russian ad network
Mobile Programmatic Media Buying Platform for Native, Rich Media and Video Ads
Digital Turbine Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Digital Turbine representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.