Headquartered in Austin, TX with offices across the globe, Digital Turbine aims to deliver the right app to the right person at the right time, around the world. With iOS and Android inventory in over 190 countries, you’re sure to find the right fit!
- Our app marketing solutions enable brands and app developers to acquire users and promote their brands, while giving mobile content publishers an efficient means of monetization
- Direct partnerships with mobile carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, Digital Turbine grant us exclusive access to pre-install inventory
- In addition to user acquisition, we offer user engagement campaigns, or mobile retargeting, designed to guide existing or churned users to specific in-app actions.
- In addition to our app marketing capabilities we work with mobile carriers and OEMs to develop white-label content and billing solutions.
Digital Turbine Info
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Asia, Europe, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall|
|Trading Models:||Cross Promotion, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
|Tracking:||ADX, Apps Flyer, Flurry, HasOffers, Kochava|
Latest AppsFlyer Performance Index finds smaller players are conquering market share Posted on February 23, 2018 by Anne Freier
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
AppLovin to be acquired by Chinese investment firm in $1.4 billion deal Posted on September 28, 2016 by Anne Freier
5 Ways to Beat Your Competition Using Programmatic Advertising Posted on September 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev
6 Reasons Ad Agencies Prefer Native Mobile App Advertising over Traditional Display Posted on September 15, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev
Native app install conversion rates up 25% at Digital Turbine Posted on August 26, 2016 by Anne Freier
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Is Blockchain the Future of Smartphones or Just Today’s Marketing Gimmick? Posted on 06th July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Will the Smartphone Change the Shape of TV? Posted on 29th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Fortnite: The Battle Royale Against Malware Posted on 26th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Increasing User Engagement in 2018 Posted on 21st June 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Business Travel: Don’t Forget Your Smartphone Posted on 15th June 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Mobile advertising and symbian ads
Reinventing mobile advertising
Leading Global Mobile Ad Network
Cross screen ad platform
No.1 Ad network in Japan
Real rewards for virtual achievements
Digital Turbine Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Digital Turbine representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.