AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freier
AppLovin takes on $841m debt financing after Chinese takeover deal is scrapped Posted on November 23, 2017 by Ben Heathcote
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on August 21, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on June 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on May 17, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
ironSource integrates mobile advertising network AdMob to manage demand for rewarded video formats Posted on March 07, 2017 by Anne Freier
Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on March 01, 2017 by Anne Freier
Germany may have lost to Mexico in Sunday's #WorldCup match, but at least their fans are loyal https://t.co/gQihK7HaDf(about 6 hours ago)
RT @Smaato: The #1 reason why users delete a brand app? Poor user experience. Developers can build off this to increase retention rates an…(about 8 hours ago)
RT @joshuagalloway: ‘Hypercasual’ is mobile gaming’s new dominant force as https://t.co/ZA9MqStpZx(about 9 hours ago)
Here's how to choose the right ad format to monetize your #app https://t.co/rl4SjhjOWY(about 9 hours ago)
RT @pgbiz: Americans will soon be spending more time on mobile than their telly https://t.co/WxwjFfuJ5r https://t.co/2NXfgWc9TJ(about 12 hours ago)
- World Cup 2018: Germany has more attentive fans than England Posted on 19th June 2018 (about 2 days ago)
- AppLovin and Casual Connect are proud to support indie developers with the 2018 Indie Prize Posted on 14th June 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- What is a playable ad? Posted on 12th June 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- AppLovin CEO Adam Foroughi honored with EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2018 in Northern California Posted on 11th June 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Does Google care about Android fragmentation? Posted on 06th June 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
Monetize your apps intelligently
High quality video ads
Real rewards for virtual achievements
Your platform for intelligent mobile advertising.
Innovation in performance advertising
Performance to the limit
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.