AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freier
AppLovin takes on $841m debt financing after Chinese takeover deal is scrapped Posted on November 23, 2017 by Ben Heathcote
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on August 21, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on June 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on May 17, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
ironSource integrates mobile advertising network AdMob to manage demand for rewarded video formats Posted on March 07, 2017 by Anne Freier
Majority of apps are now using one or more SDKs for in-app advertising Posted on March 01, 2017 by Anne Freier
If you're an #indiedev and think you've got what it takes to create the next mobile chart-topper, submit your game… https://t.co/UHCQ3dvojv(about 1 day ago)
RT @pgbiz: AppLovin launches publishing division Lion Studios https://t.co/RhcCk3fBPn https://t.co/FcxcC1KgS9(about 2 days ago)
It's time for shopping apps and games to double down on mobile #UA https://t.co/EQdkM6s6I8(about 2 days ago)
Pokémon Go was released in the #AppStore in 2016, which helped to popularize #AR apps and show the potential for th… https://t.co/0sSa3p2S7H(about 2 days ago)
In 2013, the fully redesigned iOS 7 brought auto updates to the #AppStore and #hypercasual games like @Dots started… https://t.co/27auDU2dFi(about 2 days ago)
- Ultimate Game Changers Contest: Celebrating the launch of Lion Studios Posted on 12th July 2018 (about 3 days ago)
- How Apple’s App Store can win or lose the next ten years (Part 1) Posted on 10th July 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- 10 years of games in the App Store: From frustrated fowl to crumpled confections [Infographic] Posted on 09th July 2018 (about 6 days ago)
- Amplify Connects Hanoi: Dissecting the global success of casual gaming Posted on 03rd July 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Ad Tech Deconstructed: What developers should know about CPI and CPCV for rewarded video Posted on 27th June 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
Mobile advertising and symbian ads
Chinese mobile ad network
Israeli mobile advertising network
Redefining user value
Premium mobile advertising
Offerwalls, Api, JS Widgets - App promotion Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.