AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
AppLovin acquires in-app header solution to bolster app developer platform Posted on September 07, 2018 by Anne Freier
Mobile app publishers are paying a premium for first impressions Posted on July 26, 2018 by Anne Freier
AppLovin launches app publishing studio to provide complete service for app developers Posted on July 17, 2018 by Anne Freier
Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freier
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on June 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
ironSource integrates mobile advertising network AdMob to manage demand for rewarded video formats Posted on March 07, 2017 by Anne Freier
Mobvista and NativeX both ranked in the Top 20 Best Performing Ad Networks of 2016 Posted on February 13, 2017 by Jamie Giggs
RT @peggyanne: App developers are now spending 31% of their app budgets on marketing https://t.co/i0wiDTdS7x via @BusinessofApps(about 1 hour ago)
RT @gamasutra: Common problems when translating games into Japanese https://t.co/tfX5yTM9k3 https://t.co/WvHM52B5TQ(about 1 hour ago)
How @dumplingdesign embraced mobile #AR games with Smash Tanks #askthedeveloper #arkit #iosdev… https://t.co/0aguS2zQxZ(about 1 hour ago)
#GamesforumSeattle2018: Make sure to catch @SeanWebster13 today at 4:00 in the Games Business Forum room moderating… https://t.co/5hEVTLji1W(about 2 hours ago)
RT @iOSDevWeekly: Thinking about building a watchOS app? You'll want to see this list of what people *actually* do with a watch from @BenBa…(about 5 hours ago)
- Oliver Eriksson and his game Flip Trickster are the Ultimate Game Changer Posted on 19th October 2018 (about 4 days ago)
- Indie devs: Hyper-casual, AR, header bidding, and console-quality games are trends to watch in 2019 Posted on 16th October 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- What indie devs can learn from the Telltale Games shutdown Posted on 12th October 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Future of Mobile Gaming: Where we started and where we’re going (Part 1) Posted on 10th October 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Amplify Connects Vancouver: How to take on giants by remaining yourself Posted on 05th October 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
Your platform for intelligent mobile advertising.
Marketing Powered By Technology
Burst your app to the top!
Get your ad on Google today.
The future of Mobile Advertising all in one Powerful Platform
Smart Device Media
Rich media advertising
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.