Mobile ad planning, execution and analysis are complicated for startups because they cannot reach all available app marketing tools. App Samurai makes it easy for them without requiring in-depth mobile advertising knowledge!
Thanks to App Samurai, you can easily create, manage, and measure acquisition campaigns, boost campaigns, and video campaigns to acquire qualified users.
App Samurai Info
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
|Tracking:||Adjust, Appsflyer, Apsalar, HasOffers, Kochava, Mobile App Tracking, S2S, Tune|
Online Advertising: 10 Experts Share Their 2018 Predictions Posted on December 26, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Seyhmus Olker, Co-founder and Head of Business Operations atApp Samurai It is evident that the mobile ecosystem will continue to prosper and shine in 2018! Mobile....
Keep yourself up to date with the latest #mobilemarketing news! Here are the latest ones👉 https://t.co/lm5CC80RfX https://t.co/vcV7Zx09PM(about 32 days ago)
Join us in #MWC19 to discuss the most recent developments in #mobile #adtech industry and how @AppSamurai can help… https://t.co/pxu453Awqr(about 33 days ago)
Google is removing apps from Google Play that request permission to access call logs and SMS text message data… https://t.co/bQW96KYj0A(about 59 days ago)
Interaction is “communication or direct involvement with someone or something” but in UX Design, it truly means hum… https://t.co/P0MyV7n5zP(about 59 days ago)
Here we are to give you the very hot topics of the past week. If you are ready, let’s just start! 👉🏼… https://t.co/YxUZIwb66Z(about 60 days ago)
- Mobile Marketing News of The Week: February 11-17 Posted on 19th February 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Avoid These 8 Common Issues When Building a Mobile App Posted on 20th December 2018 (about 3 months ago)
- The New Age Gaming Business Model Posted on 19th December 2018 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobile Marketing News of The Week: December 10-16 Posted on 17th December 2018 (about 3 months ago)
- Mobile Marketing News of The Week: December 3-9 Posted on 10th December 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a App Samurai representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
App Samurai Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.